RSK Group plchttp://www.rsk.co.uk
RSK is a fully integrated, environmental, health, safety and engineering services company employing over 1600 staff across Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We offer a broad range of social, environmental, health and safety, geoscience and site investigation services. Our comprehensive, solutions-led consultancy services help organisations around the world with the most demanding of projects.
Agriculture & forestry
RSK ADAS focuses on the development of sustainable and profitable crop production systems including implementation of pest, disease and weed management strategies, improving arable and horticultural crop performance, development of biomass and biofuel crops and use of natural plant products in new markets. Protection and management of soils. Water use and quality. Investigation and evidence collection. On-farm Implementation: Provision of on-farm implementation of advice and programmes for government and other regional clients.
Central government & defence
As a Crown Commercial Services RM830 Framework consultant and MoD FATS STS supplier, RSK is activity involved advising central and local government on sustainability and environmental issues and delivering specific projects including for DECC, MoD and Welsh Assembly. We are also assisting HCA manage their land holdings across southern England through the Green Estates term consultancy.
Construction & property
RSK is a recognised leading environmental consultancy in the UK construction & property sectors and has representatives on major legislative committees and strong credentials with individual developers/investors and blue-chip clients alike. We are well-placed to help you exploit the upturn in investment for property projects, particularly in the light of new initiatives and the tighter requirements for the environmental assessment of contaminated land and the risk assessments for new developments that are required for all planning applications.
RSK’s highly experienced service teams support a wide variety of energy sector projects. We endeavour to optimise the project planning and consents process. We undertake risk assessment and remediation of contaminated sites. We undertake baseline environmental monitoring and sampling (including seismic and geotechnical investigation), evaluation and mitigation of environmental impact and preparation of EIA and Environmental management plans. RSK have undertaken stakeholder engagement and EIA for NSIP projects and submitted IPC applications as part of an integrated multidisciplinary team.
Oil & gas
RSK has a long and successful track record in the oil and gas sector, both up- and downstream, and with on- and offshore projects including conventional and unconventional gas exploration. Our customers include oil majors such as BP, Shell, BG International and Chevron as well as smaller exploration companies. We have worked in many of the world’s established oil and gas provinces, such as the Middle East and the North Sea, and on major developments in emerging areas around the Caspian Sea, East Africa, Iraq, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.
RSK’s wide-ranging expertise in transport is underlined by its participation in major airport, rail and road projects including A9 dualling, Crossrail, East-West Rail, GWR Electrification, HS2 Phases 1 and 2, where we are providing a range of sustainability appraisal and multidisciplinary environmental planning, assessment, design and management services together with stakeholder communications. RSK also undertakes aerial and land surveys, site investigation, remediation, structural investigation and materials testing for infrastructure projects.
|Agriculture & forestry||1|
|Central government & defence||4|
|Chemicals & petrochemicals||1|
|Construction & property||15|
|Metal & engineering||1|
|Mining & quarrying||1|
|Oil & gas||22|
- Term consultants for store development incl. site investigation and remediation, ecology, flood risk, noise, air tightness and asbestos management.
- RSK has an MSA with BP to undertake environmental consultancy in 31 countries including site investigation, remediation and impact assessment.
- East Anglia Offshire Wind Limited (ScottishPower Renewables Limited and Vattenfall Wind Power Ltd)
- RSK oversaw the onshore EIA services for this nationally significant infrastructure project (NSIP).
- Gatwick Airport
- RSK is providing on-going carbon footprinting, consultancy and forecasting in support of Gatwick’s proposal to build a second runway.
- Horizon Nuclear Power
- RSK is partnered with Cavendish Nuclear for a framework contract with Horizon for new build nuclear power station at Wylfa, Anglesey
- Merseylink/ Halton Borough Council
- RSK has been providing wide-ranging environmental consultancy support to the contracting joint venture partners (CJV) from PQQ to construction phase.
- National Grid (Property Holdings, Carbon, Gas, Grain Lng, Electrical Transmission)
- EIA and consents management overhead lines, geosciences, remediation, HSE audits, project management, decommissioning, EHS compliance
- Network Rail
- Northern Hub environmental assessments, noise consultancy for HOTR depots, EHS, carbon management, CRC data review, carbon trust accreditation support
- Peel Environmental
- RSK has been assisting Peel in progressing site-specific planning applications for several key elements of the Ince Park site in Cheshire.
- Framework 14 countries, EU, ME and FSU, site investigation, risk and NORM assessment, remedial design/contracting on retail and distribution sites.