AECOM is a global provider of professional services to a broad range of markets. With approximately 85,000 employees, we have a community of over 9000 environmental consultants sharing expertise, leading-edge technology and best practice to deliver excellent project solutions for our clients. We work alongside clients to integrate environmental concerns into decision making to protect the environment, enhancing it for future generations.
Aerospace & aviation
AECOM is a leading supplier of a full range of environment, sustainability, social and consent services for aerospace and aviation clients. We have worked in UK and across the world in the planning an development of new airports and airport expansion programmes and in the sustainable management of aviation business. Our broad technical expertise and resources, and well-established Safety, Health and Environment program, provides a single source for integrated services across the entire life cycle.
Chemicals & petrochemicals
AECOM has been serving blue chip chemical & pharmaceutical companies in the EMIA region for over 35 years. Our clients appreciate our sector knowledge and trust us to provide value based, commercially driven support as they navigate each stage in the life cycle of their assets from site acquisition through facility design, construction, operation and ultimately closure. Our services include master planning, EIA, site investigation, risk assessment, remediation, decommissioning, demolition, air quality and corporate sustainability services.
AECOM are leaders in integrated planning and engineering solutions for a sustainable energy future. Our mission is to help our clients reduce energy consumption, develop sustainable and secure energy supplies, cut carbon emissions and improve grid reliability. Our integrated energy services framework achieves speed-to-market by bringing together a unique combination of technologists, planners and project managers. We provide energy analysis and planning, environmental management, conceptual design, engineering, procurement, project management, construction management and asset management.
Oil & gas
Oil and Gas companies regularly turn to AECOM for comprehensive mission-critical support for their operations, facilities, and development projects. With our broad technical expertise and resources, and well-established Safety, Health and Environment program, AECOM is a single source for integrated services across the entire life cycle of oil and gas assets. We have a long legacy of serving oil and gas companies worldwide on real estate, environmental and enabling infrastructure projects, and developing effective solutions for corporate programs
We combine environmental disciplines required during design development & is expert at obtaining consents, implementation of planning conditions, environmental mitigation & sustainability. We develop & deliver effective programmes that recognise requirements of the environmental disciplines including seasonality constraints, stakeholder engagement requirements & design protocol. Working closely with our engineers we meet the challenge of design delivery, gaining consents & addressing the environmental & sustainability policy requirements of developers, local authorities & government agencies.
|Agriculture & forestry||1|
|Central government & defence||5|
|Chemicals & petrochemicals||3|
|Construction & property||9|
|Medical & pharmaceutical||1|
|Mining & quarrying||1|
|Oil & gas||8|
- Affinity Water
- Water Resource Management Plan and Drought Plan studies, SEA, HRA, river restoration advice, and Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES) study.
- CAPCO, Earls Court regeneration project
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental and social monitoring of EBRD funded projects against their own E&S standards.
- Supporting on 2 DCO applications – nuclear and non-nuclear generation.
- Ferrovial, Laing O’Rourke (FLO)
- Thames Tideway Tunnel; Delivery of consents and air and noise monitoring for detailed design and construction.
- Environment Overview Consultant leading (with Arup) delivery of the hybrid Bill Environmental Statement for Phase 1 and West Midlands EIA (2012-2017).
- National Grid
- EIA and environmental studies for a variety of gas and electricity infrastructure projects (including NSIP and interconnectors).
- Scottish and Southern Electric
- Providing a wide range of services to support them in new developments and managing existing assets.
- Environmental End State, Remediation Services, Ground Engineering and EIA.
- Demolition and remediation of former power station and creation of development platform for new interconnector facility