AECOM is a global provider of professional services to a broad range of markets. With approximately 85,000 employees, we have a community of over 9000 environmental consultants sharing expertise, leading-edge technology and best practice to deliver excellent project solutions for our clients. We work alongside clients to integrate environmental concerns into decision making to protect the environment, enhancing it for future generations.
Construction & property
AECOM expands the idea of architecture and design, looking beyond buildings and infrastructure as objects, and seeing them as part of the bigger picture of urban, environmental, transport, economic and social systems. Our goal is to design more efficient, effective, sustainable, flexible, humane buildings that also contribute to their surroundings with minimal impact on the natural environment. This yields the best value for our clients and their communities.
AECOM are leaders in integrated planning and engineering solutions for a sustainable energy future. Our mission is to help our clients reduce energy consumption, develop sustainable and secure energy supplies, cut carbon emissions and improve grid reliability. Our integrated energy services framework achieves speed-to-market by bringing together a unique combination of technologists, planners and project managers. We provide energy analysis and planning, environmental management, conceptual design, engineering, procurement, project management, construction management and asset management.
Oil & gas
Oil and Gas companies regularly turn to AECOM for comprehensive mission-critical support for their operations, facilities, and development projects. With our broad technical expertise and resources, and well-established Safety, Health and Environment program, AECOM is a single source for integrated services across the entire life cycle of oil and gas assets. We have a long legacy of serving oil and gas companies worldwide on real estate, environmental and enabling infrastructure projects, and developing effective solutions for corporate programs
Our transportation professionals are constantly exploring new approaches to a challenging project. Our local knowledge and global capability provide our clients with confidence and us with the ability to mobilise large project teams.At AECOM, we think it's important to find sustainable ways to move people across cities, countries and continents. We can plan, design, and manage new transportation systems as well as restore and replace ageing infrastructure.
Our teams combine global expertise with local knowledge to solve Europe’s water & sustainability challenges. Acknowledging that water is an increasingly precious resource, we are dedicated to the provision of safe, reliable & sustainable supplies to communities everywhere. From flood alleviation & water quality to wastewater treatment &asset management, we are leaders in understanding, improving & optimising the natural & manmade water cycles. We provide technical & strategic advice, manage programmes & implement solutions through design-build & operation of new assets.
|Agriculture & forestry||1|
|Central government & defence||6|
|Chemicals & petrochemicals||2|
|Construction & property||10|
|Medical & pharmaceutical||1|
|Mining & quarrying||1|
|Oil & gas||10|
- Azerbaijan Oil Spill Environmental and Social Sensitivity Atlas
- Carter Jonas
- Bugbrooke Ecology
- Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment (DETI)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA) for the Petroleum Licensing in the Internal Waters of Northern Irela
- Department of Environment (DOE)
- Sustainability Appraisal (SA) and Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA) of the Northern Ireland Marine Plan (NIMP).
- E.ON Climate & Renewables
- EIA and technical engineering studies for a portfolio of six onshore wind farms located within the Forestry Commission Scotland National Estate
- Environment Agency
- Biological monitoring of rivers impacted by metal mine pollution
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Specialist environmental advice on multiple sites to allow HCA to take those sites to market
- PNE Wind
- EIA and technical engineering services for a portfolio of six onshore wind farm sites located in the south west and north east of Scotland.
- Thames Water
- Greenstreets@Counters Creek SuDS retrofit pilot study
- The Highland Council
- Inverness flood relief scheme