ENDS Directory entry options
You're one step away from new business...
...be seen on endsdirectory.com and in the 2016 ENDS Directory print edition.
Download the ENDS Directory media guide (pdf 920KB)
Contact Neil Johnston, email@example.com, tel: +44 20 8267 4232 to discuss how we can help you.
Endsdirectory.com has at least 3,000 monthly unique visitors and is promoted by ENDS publications reaching 20,000+ environmental and other professionals in the UK, across Europe and around the world, over 50% of whom are responsible for making or advising on purchase decisions regarding environmental products and services. The ENDS Directory print edition is promoted to ENDS' whole UK and international audience and is distributed to 2,000+ subscribers to the ENDS Report print edition.
A free entry provides:
- Organisation name
- Contact details/website
- List service areas, specialisms and client/customer groups
- Appear under 1 specialism in print directory classified section
A Premium entry additionally provides:
- Direct links to news, documents and videos
- Colour logo
- Company statement
- Company details
- List service areas and specialisms
- Ranking of recent key service areas and client groups
- Describe up to 5 featured service areas/specialisms
- Feature offerings available for up to 3 client/customer groups
- Appear above free entries in online search results
- Appear as a related provider under free entrant company pages
- Half page profile in print directory
- Appear against up to 5 specialisms in print directory classified section
A Premium Plus entry additionally provides:
- List recent clients/customers
- Describe up to 15 featured service areas/specialisms
- Feature offerings available for up to 6 client/customer groups
- Appear above Premium entrants in online search results
- Full page profile in print directory
- Appear against up to 15 specialisms in print directory classified section